Movie Reviews I Monkeys I Vampires - Stupid Blue Planet

Operating Since October 2012. Updating Daily

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Videogame Movie Thing Wrap-Up!


In case you missed any of them, assuming you didn't do so on purpose, here's a handy compilation of the impromptu videogames into movies series I just finished (ish):

1: Article: The Movie - The Game

2: More Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And Who I'd Pick To Make Them) 

3: Even More Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)

4: Yet More Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)

5: Still More Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)

6: Christ, There's More Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)

7: He's Seriously Still Doing Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)?

8: You're Almost Certainly Getting Sick Of These Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)

9: Could This Be The Last Set Of Videogames I'd Like To See Made Into Movies (And How I'd Make Them)?

10: (BONUS) - From The Idea Hole: Action 52: The Series

Posted by Ben at 8:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Movies, Videogames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Pages

  • Home
  • The Dirty Sons Of Pitches Podcast!
  • The Picture Show Pundits
  • Storyteller For Hire

Labels

  • Book Learnin (5)
  • Comicbooks (16)
  • Conspiracy Theories (3)
  • Dont Put Your Dick In That (1)
  • Franchises Of Future Past (1)
  • From The Idea Hole (27)
  • Games (1)
  • In Defense (7)
  • Intercourse The Penguin (3)
  • Misc. (77)
  • Mockbusted (23)
  • Movies (483)
  • Music (3)
  • Saturday Night Jive (43)
  • Schlockbusted (13)
  • Stop Or My Mom Will Podcast (30)
  • The Cinema File (375)
  • The Madea Challenge (8)
  • This Is A Thing That Exists (9)
  • Toys (2)
  • TV Shows (70)
  • Unnecessary Retrospectives (9)
  • Vampires (22)
  • Versus (2)
  • Videogames (12)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (11)
    • August (1)
    • June (10)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • June (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • February (1)
  • ►  2014 (176)
    • September (7)
    • August (11)
    • July (17)
    • June (23)
    • May (24)
    • April (23)
    • March (21)
    • February (20)
    • January (30)
  • ►  2013 (412)
    • December (27)
    • November (30)
    • October (26)
    • September (27)
    • August (28)
    • July (32)
    • June (35)
    • May (49)
    • April (41)
    • March (34)
    • February (44)
    • January (39)
  • ▼  2012 (136)
    • December (46)
    • November (53)
    • October (37)

Dirty Sons of Pitches

Loading...

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Popular Posts

  • The Cinema File #51: "Ronal The Barbarian" Review
    In one of the best years for animation in recent memory, perhaps it is too much to ask for a straight to DVD dubbed movie from the Neth...
  • The Cinema File #78: "Bigfoot" Review
    Hello again everyone, and welcome to the official start of Big Foot season, whereupon I will be reviewing four straight to DVD movies rel...
  • The Cinema File #66: "Pirates - Band Of Misfits" Review
    Arrgh. Not to be confused with Aagh ! or Ugh ! What I'm saying is, I really loved this claymation movie about Pirates. Sorry, Pi...
  • The Idiot Box: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective - Season One
    Joss Whedon's breakthrough series Buffy the Vampire Slayer lasted for seven seasons across two networks, doing for the teenage demogra...
  • This Is A Thing That Exists!: A Talking Cat!?!
    No, I don't mean there's actually a talking cat that someone discovered out in the real world. That is not a thing that exists. A...
  • The Cinema File #138: "Small Apartments" Review
    Krod Mandoon notwithstanding, I've always liked Little Britain's Matt Lucas. Whenever I see him pop up in something, I usually ta...
  • The Cinema File #118: "Fairytale" Review
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say that this movie was a mockbuster of another movie I recently reviewed, the Guillermo Del Tor...
  • The Cinema File #73: "Rise Of The Zombies" Review
    I don't know if my distaste with the over-saturation of cookie cutter zombie apocalypse movies is finally turning back in on itself...
  • This Is A Thing That Exists!: The Haunted Dollhouse
    In the past on this blog I've mentioned my perhaps out-sized love and appreciation for the company currently known as Full Moon Feat...
  • Hey, Remember How The Herculoids Were FUCKING AWESOME!?!
    On a recent episode of my podcast, The Dirty Sons Of Pitches, we talked about old school cartoons that we'd like to see made into movies...

Amazon Carosel

Amazon Omakase

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.