Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An Introduction to Me and Other Vaguely Me Related Issues

Hello Internet. It would appear that something bloggy is happening.

Hi. My name is Ben, and if you're reading this, congratulations! You have just discovered the only, and therefore best blog site on the internet (I assume). I hope you enjoy my random missives about stupid shit nobody but me cares about, reviews of movies, TV shows, videogames, comics, and so forth, most of which haven't been relevant in decades if they ever were, long winded sentences, really bad ideas for creative media projects that will never be produced, long periods with no new content provided, and last but not least, etc.

Who knows, there might even be some hardcore nudity at some point. Okay, there will be, but it will be of me, and I assure you, it will not be pleasant.

So you know, prepare for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...