Thursday, June 7, 2018

So...I think I might be back?

Hey anybody who still reads this blog

Or happens to randomly find it while searching for something else.

Yeah, probably the second one at this point.

Anyway, so I gave up blogging for a while, larger due to descending into a personal depressive phase the details of which I'd rather not get into. Then that while turned into a few years, and I had thought it might just be permanently over, save for the Wonder Woman review I posted last year, and now I'm back. Maybe. We'll see if I quit again.

I'll probably quit again.

In the mean time, you can check out my reviews for the new movies Hereditary and Upgrade as soon as I post them right above this post, and probably a few other ones before I get depressed and give up for a year or more. Enjoy. Or don't. It's none of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...