Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Edwin J Hill Social Club, a show I helped write and produce, is now on the Youtube!


Hey peoples, just a tip for today to check out an old indie TV show I worked on a few years ago, now available on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Georgebaileyactor/videos

The profile is my brother's who stars in the show along with frequent Dirty Sons Of Pitches guest host Drew Brigner in a series of misadventures involving bad girlfriends, aliens, time travel, telekinetic powers, and dirty communists, among other things. I started writing and producing from Season Two on, but its all funny, though I do recommend starting with Episode Two and Three and then going back to the pilot. If you aren't on board by the third episode, its really not for you, but if you read this blog at all, it probably is. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...