Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Podcasty Goodness, and some Podcasty News of Import!

Looked up 2013 in film in Google Image Search and this came up. Figures.


Hey y'all.

Just wanted to throw out a few updates on my rapidly growing network of independent podcasts. The latest two part year-in-review episode of The Dirty Sons of Pitches is up. We talk about our top ten and bottom five movies of the year (though I couldn't keep it to just five shitty ones).

Part One Is Here

Part Two Is Here

Also, a few notes about my other podcasts. Both Stop Or My Mom Will Podcast and Saturday Night Jive are now available and searchable on Itunes (as is Dirty Sons Of Pitches for the record). If you're a fan or become one at any point, please do us a favor and subscribe.

Additionally, each podcast now has its own dedicated blog.

Stop Or My Mom Will Podcast Archive

Saturday Night Jive Archive

These are just bare bones sites with direct links to each episode in the order they are published, for use in the RSS feed sent to Itunes, but if you want to get them directly from there, that is an option as well.

So, enjoy, and stay tuned for as many as two or three more podcasts to be added to the roster in 2014 as soon as I get off my lazy ass and start them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...