Sunday, June 16, 2013

Brief Site Update!

Just FYI, in case anybody who reads this blog regularly is wondering where this week's TV reviews were, that was me dropping the ball. Just last week I set aside Sunday as my TV review day, but then Saturday when I planned to write them all I was recruited to be a background Zombie in an independent movie some friends of mine are filming, and today I was helping my dad move out of his house as a Father's Day gift. So, no TV this week, not sure if I'm just going to double up for the two weeks or do them all in one big post sometime in the middle of the week. We'll see. In the meantime, check out my latest review for the Syfy Channel Original Movie Ghost Storm just below this post, as well as my full last week of Apocalypse themed reviews and posts. And stay tuned tomorrow for my Man Of Steel review. It's a doozy.

Zombie Me. ZomMe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...